Start with a low dose and build up.
Time and patience are the keys to determining the most effective dose for you.
Here are some points to keep in mind:
- A healthy starting point on your first dose is 0.25mL of Allay CBD oil. This low dose gives your body time to adapt the CBD and ensures you’re not taking too much.
- Slowly increase your dosage. You may wish to increase your dose for a few weeks to see if you notice any visible reduction in your symptoms. CBD is cumulative and should be used regularly to produce a therapeutic benefit. Before increasing your dose, stick with the same amount of CBD for at least a 3 days.
- Considering separating your dosage into smaller doses throughout the day. This may enhance the absorption rate and efficacy of the CBD oil.
- Speak to your doctor before you take CBD oil for any symptoms, especially if you are on medication. Using CBD may increase the potency of other drugs. If you’re taking prescription medication and want to reduce or stop your medication, speak to your doctor first.
- After filling the dropper with the desired amount of oil, place the serving under your tongue.
- Hold for 30 seconds and then swallow. Taking the oil under your tongue allows for maximum and rapid absorption into your blood stream via your mucous membrane.
Our products are guaranteed to stay fresh unrefrigerated for 18 months from manufacture date. Store in a shaded, dry place at room temperature.